7 September 2014

#31dc2014 Day 7 - Black & White

Im playing catch up here a little bit but determined to continue on with the challenge. Under pressure and being a raging DQ, black and white was a total saga. 2 nail fails later I stumbled across this fab little zebra who is either really sad and depressed or more likely...he is the eyeroll zebra! *eyeroll* Obviously a total DQ!


Polish:
  • China Glaze - Shocking Pink
  • OPI - My boyfriend scales walls (white)
  • Kleancolor - Metallic black

The zebra image is from the pink Cici & Sisi stamping set. I made a decal on my stamper which I have a tutorial for here. Seriously this zebra represents me so well. He says so much without saying much at all *eyeroll* 


get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...