25 September 2014

#31dc2014 Day 25: Inspired by fashion

I think its ok to say.....best nails of the challenge so far! These are funky, I love how they turned out. Which is good because they took flippin ages to do.


Polish:
  • OPI - The "It" colour (yellow)
  • OPI - Hey Baby (pink)
  • OPI - Angel with a lead foot (white)
  • Barry M - School of hard knocks
  • China Glaze - Wait and sea
  • OPI - Red my fortune cookie
The dress I was inspired by is from this really odd website (just go look at it...lol the translation) www.becauseclothing.com I have never shopped there but this dress is super gorgeous and rainbow-y...it was begging to be turned into nails! 


To create these nails I used a medium striping brush to layer on the colours. No need to be super precise with the crossover lines because you can cover them with striping tape. Then apply lots of strips of black striping tape and use good scissors to cut them precisely. I always apply 2 layers of topcoat over striping tape in an attempt to make it last longer. 


I hope you guys like these as much as I do xx


get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...