8 September 2013

#31dc2013 - Day 8: Metallic

It's day 8 and time for metallic nails. I oohed and arrgh about what to do for today but I just couldn't go past using Heavy Metal by Picture Polish. It's such a gorgeous matte texture glitter, its looks like power coated steel!



Today's design features:
  • China Glaze - Liquid Leather (black)
  • Picture Polish - Heavy Metal


The stamp is from Konad which is available here. I stamped using Konad Powdery Silver. For the love heart I used the craft punch technique which you can find a tutorial for here. 

Don't forget to tag your pics with #31dc2013 if you are particiapting in the challenge so that I can see your designs. I have been checking the tag across nearly all the social media platforms and there are some amazing designs coming out this year. Until tomorrow..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...