2 April 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Inspired by clothing

Just a quick post today, my nails for Aussie Nails monday. This week the theme was inspired by clothing. 


I was inspired by the gradient on this top I bought last year, if only my top was as bright as my nails! Click here for a tutorial for the gradient technique, for this mani I did step 1 to Step 3. 

The colours I used for this mani:

Chin Glaze - Im with the lifeguard (green)
China Glaze - Sunkissed (yellow)
China Glaze - Orange you Hot? (orange)
Barry M - White, as a base colour underneath the gradient.
*All these colours are available and in stock now if you like the look of them.

I used my Sugar Bubbles 005 plate to stamp the lines using Konad Special polish in white. This is one of those images that I would put into the experienced stampers only box. It was incredibly hard to get straight, but the image picked up perfectly and applied like a dream, mostly diagonally but that was user error!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...