8 February 2013

Valentines Day - Round 2

Only 8 days left to find your knight in shining armour to whisk you away to your happily ever after.....in the meantime I hope you enjoy the 2nd of my Valentines Day manicures. This one is a little more traditional with pink and hearts a plenty.


The pink is Barry M - Strawberry Ice cream. The black is China Glaze - Liquid Leather. 
On my thumb I used Daring Digits - Blackberry Square which is quickly becoming my most loved indie. I'm a sucker for anything black and white and its got squares in it....oh yeah. For my pinkie I used silver metal studs. It was so hard to get a good picture of them, they are super shiny and amazing and I will be using them again very soon. You can get the studs here. The little heart is this gorgeous stick on black opal mini gem. Its a black holographic colour and I cant stop staring at it! They come in a set with 9 other colours and you can get them here. 


The hearts on my index and middle fingers were stamped. Index was MLS-05 plate and the hearts in a row were created by Natalie from NailCraze NC 01. I think I totally fluked getting them in the middle of my nail. The plate stamped beautifully and I cant wait to try the butterfly prints and the feather.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...